Tuesday 28 January 2020

special person.

Hello, I am Flaxen Saxon's grandaughter. I am nine years old. I'm going to go see my new school tomorrow.

Okay, it seems my impish grandchild has posted on my blog. I should be more vigilant but I'm an indulgent grandfather. My daughter and her two kids are staying with us for a while in order to sort out the complex phenomenon called life. It allows me to dote on my grand fruits. This affords great pleasure in my impending dotage. Anyway, I thought it appropriate to leave Kayley's comment unsullied. The simplest sentiments are often the best. 


3 comments:

  1. Grandparents and Granchildren ALWAYS get on well: they have a common enemy/antagonist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. surely you are not suggesting their wonderful parents, eh Ted?

    ReplyDelete