Saturday 29 October 2016

Clinton vs Trump




Yea, this is my nod to the forthcoming American elections. World politics seems a little strange at the moment. I confess, I don't like either candidate. Hilary is a typical politician and oozes insincerity and she may even be a crook. Although to be fair being a crook does not preclude from seeking high political office.


Trump is many things but he ain't no politician. The only criterion required to run for the American Presidency, as far as I can see, is it that you must have squid doodles of cash. It worries me a little to think that this fella might have control over a large nuclear arsenal. He might have a bad hair day and nuke Mexico, or Tipton. Please make it Tipton. I'm rather fond of Tacos.




2 comments:

  1. Mrs Clinton appears to have a murky past. Mr Trump is worth a small fortune, pity he started with a large one. I would trust neither further than I trusted our own Mr Blair. It's a sad indictment of our world when the only 'available' leaders are such as these.

    Still and all, it could be worse. But not much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even so, the thought of Hillary in the White House is something I find extremely disturbing.

    ReplyDelete