Saturday 30 May 2015

Parish Notice



It has not gone unnoticed by the author that this blog has been getting increasingly 'odd' over the past few weeks and the mention of 'ferrets' has ceased completely. This has been noted as a worrying trend and provides unique and illuminating  insight into my turbulent psyche. Consequently, I have gained the professional services of my erstwhile psychiatrist (he is not called Mugumbo) and after a lengthy and expensive/expansive consultation, Dr Mugumbo (steady Flaxen) has changed my medication. I have been assured that once the cheque has cleared the results will be immediate and long lasting. In anticipation, of relative sanity, I have been working on a very sensible post- honest. This will become manifest once the new meds kick in.

I thank my gentle readers for their indulgence and patience
Arse protrusions    

6 comments:

  1. Oh please don't become to "normal" (whatever the hell that word means) I love your slightly off the wall, unique approach to the world and it always brightens up my day, giving me some much needed joy.
    That said goo luck with the new meds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry Kath. The new meds are very like the old meds- I take them infrequently.

      Delete
    2. Anyway, Kath, I suspect it will get worse before it gets better. Watch this space.

      Delete
  2. How you cope with this Mugumbo fella that haunts you is an example to us all of your fortitude.

    God bless you.

    Rickie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rickie. 'Mugumbo' is obviously a 'demon' which haunts my waking life. Sometimes I see him, although I try not to. The new medication should help. Although it is based on compliance. Of course, I have an issue with compliance. No surprise there.

      Delete
  3. To be honest, Flax old lad, I've yet to meet a psychiatrist who wasn't nuttier than his/her patients, and who wasn't a prime candidate for being sectioned.

    Lest anyone cast nasturtiums, I have never met one in their professional category.

    ReplyDelete